€530,000 Negotiable PricePescia, Pistoia, Tuscany
(Referral Fee: for the buyer 3% excl. VAT)
- Stunning Views
- Detached Property
- Large Pool with salt water
- Close to Shops and Railway Station
- Elegant and typical Tuscan features
Property SummaryA characteristic Tuscan villa, on a hilltop location with over 5.3 ha of land and only 15 minutes from Pescia. This beautifully renovated property provides the most breathtaking views. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden and has a fantastic luxury pool with salt water system. The section of garden surrounding the house and pool are completely fenced.
The property covers an area of 220m2, over two levels and is consists of the following:
- Ground floor: there is a large entrance leading into the kitchen, laundry room, utility room with technical rooms, bathroom and continuing access to the dining room connected with a large living room with open fireplace and direct access to the terrace with large pergola and panoramic views.
- First Floor: there is a large master bedroom with an en suite bathroom which includes a tub and walk-in closet; another two central rooms with two single beds each and finally another double bedroom and two additional bathrooms.
There are a total of four bedrooms with three bathrooms upstairs and a fourth bathroom on the ground floor. The property has been very well maintained, with fine finishes and also has LPG heating installed.